God has complete wholeness for all of us ~ in mind, body & spirit.
Journey to Wholeness is a unique inner healing ministry.
- It gently brings truth & healing to areas of wounding.
- It frees you from negative mindsets (fear, anger, bitterness, low self worth, etc) that keep you from experiencing joy & fullness of life.
- It focuses on deepening your relationship and personal connection with Father God, Jesus, & Holy Spirit.
- A new level of wholeness allows you to walk in ever increasing health & freedom.
Q & A
Common Questions & Answers Regarding Journey to Wholeness Sessions
How do I set up a ministry session?
- 1st, complete the online application
- 2nd, submit your donation
- 3rd, expect an email confirming your request & offering you available dates for your session
How long does a ministry session last?
- a typical session lasts 1.5 to 2 hours
- if more than one session is needed, follow-up sessions are an hour long
What can I expect at a ministry session?
- you will be meeting with a trained ministry team of 2 individuals
- one person will be leading you through the session, the 2nd person will be taking notes (for you) & assisting the lead person by quietly praying.
- the time in the session is very gentle & honoring
Who are the people on the Journey to Wholeness Ministry Team?
- the ministry teams often consist of a man & woman, but if you prefer to have only the same gender in your session this can be arranged by request
- if you are local, you can also request specific team members to lead your session
When are sessions offered?
- daytime sessions available in Rockville, Indiana
- evening sessions available upon request
- online sessions are available (for those individuals who are not located near us or unable to travel)
Why is there a suggested donation?
- Journey to Wholeness Ministry is run solely from donations. Your donation allows this ministry to continue, as it helps us cover administrative & overhead costs. (Usual donation is $100 for a single session).
- we believe that when you "sow" into something, you value it more. You value the time spent in the ministry session at a deeper level when you make an investment into that time.
- you also show honor for the time the ministers are investing in you, by giving a donation.